Friday, May 31, 2013

[FOTM] May 2013

I decided to do "Face of the Month" every Month, showing you what I prefer to wear. Although I do not wear the same products everyday, my list will be comprised of the products that I mostly wore. I also took photos when I wore the products that I listed here. I hope you enjoy!



________________________



Foundation: The Face Shop Face It Aura Color Control CC Cream 02 Natural Beige



Eyeshadows: Lorac Unzipped Palette (highlight: Undercover & shadow: Unattainable & Lower Lashline: Unbridled) -- I did not wear any mascara and eyeliner, but these are due to my personal preference.




Eyebrows: The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Style My Eyebrow 01 Grey Brown
& Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

Image Credit: http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/product/productView.jsp?ctgr=ctgr&search=ca&prdidx=7299&prdtype=0&pageno=1


Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips in 15 Cherry Me & Lancome Stylista



Share your FOTM!

xoxo
cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.