Monday, May 14, 2012

[Review] Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist

 
Size: 150mL 
Price: 11,000WON (C$11.00)
Type: For All Skin Types

Availability
This product can be purchased online (look for a website that sells Asian cosmetic products).

Ingredients
Green tea water moisture, 4-free (artificial dyes, ethanol, animal material, mineral oil), Jeju green tea, mandarin, white lotus flower, camellia leaf, crinum & 50 multi-energy complex, 30 times upgrade of green tea's effective ingredient (the credit for the list of ingredients belongs to this website)

Container/Packaging
This mist comes in a white opaque metal bottle with pastel green designs. The cap needs to be opened to spray.

Product
Innisfree promotes this mist to be a "Jeju organic green tea [mosturizer with no ethanol that] instantly replenishes moisture to your [dry] skin". As they claim, it nails to "replenish moisture". It definitely hydrates and comes in two sizes, 50mL and 150mL, which can be a good option if one wants to bring it around. 

However, there are a few downfalls. First, the liquid particles do not get sprayed evenly. When sprayed about 3 times, however, it succeeds to fully spray onto the entire surface of your skin. It also irritates (my) eyes (I tried it a couple of times just to make sure but once the moisture runs down to my eyes, it irritates my eyes quite terribly).


Scent
It has a sweet minty scent.

Would I Recommend This Product? 
I'm not a huge fan of this mist as much as Koreans on the web do. However, I definitely recommend it since it is very moisturizing if it doesn't irritate his/her eyes. I don't spray it straight to my eyes but the mist particles seem to run down to my eyes and burn the heck out of them.


Pictures




(Sprayed once)
(Sprayed three times)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.