Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[LOTD] Everyday Neutral Eye Makeup



I'm totally in love with this look. While your eyes still look accentuated, 
you can play with almost any shade of lipstick, whether vibrant or muted.

For a formal occasion, I tend to go with Revlon 001 Pink Truffle (review) and
Lancome Rouge in Love 230M Rendez-Vous or NARS Flamenco to party.
With Lancome Pale Lips, this look can even become nude.

Therefore, this look can be very versatile depending on your lip colour.

Please let me know what you think!


Products Used:

PrimerUrban Decay Eyeshadow Primer 
Eyeshadows: TheBodyNeeds2.com Elegance,
Urban Decay Smog or MAC Roasted Chestnut (I pressed the pigment myself)
(I don't remember which shade I used on the outer corner!)
MAC Glitz & Blitz 









xoxo,
cynthia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.