Monday, January 9, 2012

[Review] Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15


I haven't tried any product by Fresh. Should I add any excuse to that, I have very acne-prone skin and therefore I'm very cautious when it comes to applying any product that may cause an unfortunate outcome. For lips, however, I don't really have such problem. 

The reason why I tried this is because I had to give up my JBLB to my brother who loved it so much and Sephora wasn't carrying JBLB. Therefore, I decided to give Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment a try.



Weight: 4.3g (0.15oz)
Price: CA$26.00 + tax


Packaging


Sugar lip balm treatment comes in a box where a dark burgundy container that is shaped like a screw-top lipstick. It feels quite heavy and sturdy but only contains 4.3g of the actual product.


Product



FSLT looks very close to Vaseline in lipstick version: with its opaquely pastel lemon shade. As seen from the comparison picture to the iPhone3gs, it also doesn't really contain much product.

Its citrus scent is not as powerful as JBLB but quite pleasing indeed. The scent is almost unnoticeable after the actual application of the product. However, it tastes quite horrible.

Just to mention some downfall, this lip treatment on both edges of my lips began to dry up a bit within an hour or so although most of the surface still felt smooth. It is very slightly and almost unnoticeably sticky.

To give my personal experience with this product, I began to experience flaking after two to three hours of application and failed to give a "treatment" that I was actually looking for when purchasing $26 + tax product. Moreover, I never experienced a noticeable enhancement of my lips. Therefore, I really don't experience such with my JBLB so I returned this product after two to three weeks of trial.


If you liked this review and want more from this blog, subscribe to my blog or to twitter @CDistrict900212 which will both be available on the top right-hand side of the column of this blog. Thank you so much for your support and I'll talk to you all later!

xoxo
cynthia.




1 comment:

  1. magnificent points altogether, you simply gained emblem new|a new} reader. What would you recommend about your submit that you simply made a few days in the past? Any sure?
    Ruff & Ready Accident Report Kit (Case of 25) - 010-AARK

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.